Physician Assistant License Verification
- A physician assistant or physician associate (PA) is a healthcare professional licensed to practice medicine with supervision of a licensed physician.
- A specially trained individual who provides medical care usually provided by a physician.
- A health care professional certified to perform certain duties such as history taking, diagnosis, drawing blood samples, urinalysis, and injections under the supervision of a physician.
- The establishment by empirical means of the validity of a proposition
- The process of establishing the truth, accuracy, or validity of something
- (law) an affidavit attached to a statement confirming the truth of that statement
- (verified) proved to be true; “a verified claim”
- The process of ensuring that procedures laid down in weapons limitation agreements are followed
- confirmation: additional proof that something that was believed (some fact or hypothesis or theory) is correct; “fossils provided further confirmation of the evolutionary theory”
- Formal or official permission to do something
- A writer’s or artist’s freedom to deviate from fact or from conventions such as grammar, meter, or perspective, for effect
- a legal document giving official permission to do something
- authorize officially; “I am licensed to practice law in this state”
- freedom to deviate deliberately from normally applicable rules or practices (especially in behavior or speech)
- A permit from an authority to own or use something, do a particular thing, or carry on a trade (esp. in alcoholic beverages)
Lots of people collect license plates. Some of these are small because they were on motor scooters. I bought a 1972 Vespa in Pennsylvania and it had the yellow one on it. The Tenn 33 is one I bought because that was the year I was born.
someone got their NY license last week…
Note: The icing we bought was hard to control… i’m usually much better at decorating a cake.